From Nainital to Kerala – From the mountains to the sea

ridhi

My name is Ridhi, and I love traveling. I don't like to go to the same place again and again, rather I want to see something new in every trip. After exploring the hills of Nainital, my next dream destination was Kerala. Going straight from the mountains to the sea and greenery was an amazing experience for me.

As soon as I reached Kerala, the greenery there attracted me first of all. Seeing coconut trees everywhere, beautiful roads and peaceful environment of nature, I felt as if I had come to some different world. The natural beauty of Kerala is very unique.

I also explored Munnar during my journey. Seeing the tea gardens of Munnar was an unforgettable experience for me. While travelling on the hilly roads, it was very beautiful to see green tea plantations on both sides. The cool breeze and fresh atmosphere made me feel incredibly relaxed.

After that, I traveled to Alleppey. Spending time on a houseboat there was one of the highlights of my trip. I loved sitting in the houseboat on the calm backwaters and enjoying the surrounding natural scenery.

I also found the food of Kerala quite interesting. Trying local dishes and traditional flavors gave me a chance to understand the local culture. I also liked the simple and friendly nature of people everywhere.

Kerala trip taught me that the beauty of India is not limited to just one region. From the hills of Nainital to the backwaters of Kerala, every place has its own unique story. That's why I like travelling even more. click here to read more

Escorts Service in India,  Gurugram Call girls  Escorts in gurgaon   Russian Escorts Gurugram,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 14 – A New Mindset, A New Beginning

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 6 – Our First Major Fight

Riddhi's Breakup Story 12 – Loving Myself