Delhi to Nainital – The First Beautiful Journey to the Mountains

ridhi

My name is Ridhi, and I love to travel. For me, travel is not just about going from one place to another, but also about meeting new people, understanding new cultures and taking back beautiful memories. In my travel journey, the journey from Delhi to Nainital was one of my most memorable trips.

As I moved towards Nainital, away from the hustle and bustle of Delhi, my excitement started increasing just by seeing the changing views on the way. As the mountains came closer, the air became cooler and the weather pleasant. As soon as I reached Nainital, Naini Lake attracted me the most. The hills and peaceful environment around the lake looked very beautiful.

I went boating in the lake and explored the local market while roaming on Mall Road. The small shops, hill items and local food there made the trip even more special. It was a unique experience to see the sunlight falling on the mountains in the morning and the reflection of the lights around the lake in the evening.

What I loved most about Nainital was its peaceful atmosphere. After the busy life of Delhi, I found it very refreshing to spend a few days amidst nature. This trip made me realize how important it is to sometimes take a break from the routine of life and visit a peaceful destination.

While returning from Nainital, I had many beautiful memories along with photographs. That's when I decided that my travel journey will not stop here. I want to explore every state in India in my own way.

click here to read more  Gurugram Call Girls  dating call girl  call girls gurgaon Call Girl In Gurugram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 14 – A New Mindset, A New Beginning

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 6 – Our First Major Fight

Riddhi's Breakup Story 12 – Loving Myself