Himachal Pradesh – Peace among the mountains



Himachal Pradesh – Peace among the mountains

My name is Ridhi, and I love being close to nature. That's why mountains have always attracted me. A trip to Himachal Pradesh was like a dream trip for me, because here I got to experience mountains, greenery and peaceful environment all together.


My excitement started increasing just by seeing the beautiful mountain views on the roads going towards Himachal. As I moved towards higher areas, the weather became even more pleasant. The view of the roads and valleys passing through the mountains was amazing.


I explored local markets and observed traditional Himachali culture up close. I really admired the simple lifestyle of the local people. I found it interesting to see how connected people are with nature here, completely different from the busy city life.


It was a beautiful experience for me to see the sun falling on the mountains in the morning and the colours of the sky changing in the evening. I took a lot of photographs during my trip, but there were some views that I enjoyed more with my eyes than with my camera.


I felt the most peace in Himachal. Sometimes, life gets so busy that we fail to make time for ourselves; In such a situation, spending a few days among the mountains refreshes the mind.


My Himachal trip strengthened my love for travelling. Now, whenever I think of a new destination, the mountains are always on my list.


For me, travelling means collecting new experiences, and Himachal gave me many beautiful experiences.click here to read more

Russian Escorts In Gurugram  manesar escorts manesar escorts Noida Call Girls  Call Girls gurugram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 14 – A New Mindset, A New Beginning

Riddhi’s Breakup Story 6 – Our First Major Fight

Riddhi's Breakup Story 12 – Loving Myself