Riddhi Love Story Part 1-Our First Meeting at a Coffee Café
My name is Ridhi Sharma, and my love story started on a rainy evening in Delhi. I still remember how nervous I was that day because my best friend forced me to join her at a small coffee café near Connaught Place. I was not interested in going out, but destiny had different plans for me. The moment I entered the café, I saw a boy sitting near the window with a book in his hand and coffee beside him. I never knew that one glance would change my life forever.
While placing my order, I accidentally dropped my phone on the floor. Before I could pick it up, he quickly came forward and handed it to me with a sweet smile. That was the first time I heard his voice. He introduced himself politely, and somehow we started talking. What surprised me most was how comfortable I felt around him. Usually, I avoid talking to strangers, but with him, every conversation felt natural and peaceful.
We spent almost two hours talking about movies, travel, dreams, and life. I forgot about the rain outside because that evening felt magical. Before leaving, he asked for my Instagram ID. I smiled and shared it with him. That night, he texted me saying, “It was the best evening I've had in a long time.” Honestly, I felt the same.
That small coffee café became very special for us because it was the place where our beautiful love story began. Even today, whenever I pass by that café, all those memories come rushing back into my heart. visit my site :- love travel
visit my profile vip call girl gurugram gurugram call girl number

Comments
Post a Comment